Diagnostics provides a set of features that make it easy for us to document the critical operations that occur during the application's operation, their execution time, etc., allowing administrators to find the root cause of problems, especially in production environments.
The CAP provides support for
DiagnosticSource with a listener name of
Diagnostics provides external event information as follows:
- Before the message is persisted
- After the message is persisted
- Message persistence exception
- Before the message is sent to MQ
- After the message is sent to MQ
- The message sends an exception to MQ.
- Messages saved from MQ consumption before saving
- After the message is saved from MQ consumption
- Before the subscriber method is executed
- After the subscriber method is executed
- Subscriber method execution exception
Related objects, you can find at the